The full standard service consists of several stages:
- The brief: formulation of information by receiving, appraising and reporting on your requirements.
- Concept design: creating a design concept for your approval.
- Design development: further developing the design in the form of drawings and plans for your approval.
- Technical & tender documentation: the formulation of drawings and plans for submission to the local authority* and to obtain offers from contractors for the execution of the work. (*Some clients opt for partial appointment which terminates hereafter.)
- Contract administration: convening regular site meetings and visits to inspect works to ensure specification and quality, and responsibility for certifying contractors’ payments and assisting in monitoring progress and cost control.